|Also called?||kharid, desert|
|Release date||21 January 2001 (Update)|
|No. of Banks||1|
|No. of Altars||None|
|Teleportation||Charged Dragonstone Amulet|
|Location on World Map|
|Al Kharid mine|
- Dommik's Crafting Store
- Fishing spot
- Al Kharid Gems
- General Store
- Kebab shop
- Al Kharid Mine (north of the city)
- Warriors (to train on)
- Louie's Legs
- Ranael's Plateskirt Shop
- Zeke's Superior Scimitars
- Silk Trader
- Multiple fountains to be used as a water source
- The Scorpion mines contain spawns of both water-runes and fire-runes.
- The Scorpions can be ranged from outside of the chasm for decent ranged experience.
- The Silk Trader will sell silk for less to those adventurers with more quest points.
- Louie's Legs sells Adamant platelegs, which are the best available from shops until one has access to the Champion's Guild.