|This section or article is incomplete and could do with improvement.|
Reason: Level dependency on drain for the distinct drinks, how many times can it be completed if drop tricked?
You can discuss this issue on the talk page or this page to improve it.
The Alfred Grimhand Bar Crawl is a mini-quest that needs to be completed in order to gain access to the Barbarian Outpost. It is considered a 'rite of passage'. To complete it, you must tour all the finest bars and taste the strongest drinks in RuneScape Classic.
To begin, talk to one of the Barbarian guards outside the Agility course at the Barbarian Outpost to get the barcrawl card. (You may also try to enter the gate. One of the guards will come to you if you haven't proven yourself.) This mini-quest must be completed in order to finish Scorpion Catcher, but it is also done by those specifically trying to train Agility.
While doing the Bar Crawl, you'll be given a barcrawl card with a list of all the bars you have to visit. Each one will be checked off when you've found it and drank the specific brew required. Just tell the barkeeper that you're doing the Bar Crawl and he/she will give you what you need. They're very strong, though, causing some Hits damage as well as some steep temporary drops in stats. After you get each line of the card signed, return it to one of the guards at the Barbarian Outpost.
- If a player loses their barcrawl card, they will have to do it all over again.
- When your card is complete, you will find that "You are too drunk to be able to read the Bar Crawl card." This can be disconcerting to those not keeping track of where they've been.
- 171 coins is required to purchase all of the required drinks.
- The bars can be visited in any order.
|Blue Moon Inn||Varrock||Uncle Humphrey's Gutrot||50||Lowers Attack, Defense, Strength, and Smithing, does up to 2 damage. Makes you throw up.|
|Jolly Boar Inn||Varrock (west of the Lumber Mill)||Olde Suspiciouse||10||Lowers Attack, Defense, Mining, Crafting, Magic, Strength, and Smithing.|
|Rising Sun||Falador||Hand of Death Cocktail||70||Lowers Attack, Defense, Ranged, and Fishing. Does up to 2 damage.|
|Rusty Anchor||Port Sarim||Black Skull Ale||8||Hiccups (No stat or Hits loss).|
|Dead Man's Chest||Brimhaven||Supergrog||15||Lowers Attack, Defense, Herblaw, and Prayer. Makes you see double (not visible).|
|Forester's Arms||Seers' Village||Liverbane||18||Lowers Attack, Defense, Fletching, Firemaking, and Woodcutting by 6 levels.|
- Do NOT drink the alcohol when low on hits (5-10), as this could kill you in one hit, depending on the drink. If you are not confident in your Hits level, then it is advised to bring a few pieces of low-level food. You will lose up to about 27 Hits if your Hits level is 99.
- It is not necessary to track where you have been as viewing the barcrawl card will indicate what drinks remain. Once it says you are drunk, you have had all the required drinks and simply need to return to the Barbarian guard outside of the Barbarian Outpost to complete the mini-quest.