Sinclair Family BarrelsEdit
These barrels are located in Sinclair family members' rooms.
- Bob Sinclair: Bobs things - There seems to be something shiny at the bottom
- Anna Sinclair: Annas stuff - There seems to be something shiny at the bottom
- Elizabeth Sinclair: Elizabeths clothes - theres something shiny at the bottom
- Frank Sinclair: Franks barrel seems to have something shiny at the bottom
- David Sinclair: Davids equipment - there seems to be something shiny at the bottom
- Carol Sinclair: Carols belongings - there seems to be something shiny at the bottom
Underground Pass quest Edit
- "you poor[ ] some of the strong brew into your bucket"
Players who attempt to empty the barrel without a bucket will receive the message:
- "you need a bucket first"
Plague City questEdit
In the basement of the building in West Ardougne where Elena is being held are two barrels. If the player searches the barrel they will find a Little key. The key is used to free her by unlocking the gate. Players who wish to obtain multiple keys may utilize the Drop trick. However, they must not have unlocked the gate. Unlocking the gate will make re-obtaining the key impossible.
Opening the barrel makes the player say: Great, it's opened it!
Players who 'search' the barrel will get the messages:
- (You search the barrel)
- (The barrel has a foul-smelling liquid inside...)
- Player: I can't pick this up with my bare hands!
- Player: I'll need something to put it in
Players who use a Vial on the opened barrel will get the following messages:
- (You fill the vial with the liquid)
- (You close the barrel)
- Player: I'm not sure what this stuff is)
- Player: I had better be very careful with it)
- Player: I had better not spill any I think...)