|Released||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Shop price||1gp - Grand Tree Groceries|
|Sale price||0gp - Grand Tree Groceries|
|Examine||Yuck I don't like cabbage|
Cabbage is an item that can be used as food to heal 1 hitpoint.
Cabbage is used in the Black Knights' Fortress quest to sabotage the Witches invincibility potion.
Cabbage patches are located throughout RuneScape Classic where players can harvest cabbages by clicking on them. New players sometimes use these for food, as they are readily accessible.
- The farm south of Falador
- Draynor Manor
- Grand Tree from Hudo Glenfad
- Varrock south of Blue Moon Inn
- Rimmington farm
- North of Lumbridge, near Fred The Farmer
Shop Locations Edit
- Grand Tree Groceries which has a stock of 3 cabbages for 1 GP each
- Wydin's Food Store which has a stock of 3 cabbages for 1 GP each
- The cabbages found in Draynor Manor temporarily increase your defense level by 1.
- A humorous glitch endured for an entire day in which anything said by any player came out as "Cabbage". This was because the code was not properly tested, and "cabbage" was the error-case fall-back which ended up being returned 100% of the time.
|This article is a stub.|
You can help by expanding it.