|Release date: 17 June 2002 (Update)|
|Start: Brother Kojo|
|Requirements: The ability to withstand attack from various monsters up to level 58|
|Items needed: Bucket of water|
|Monsters to kill: None|
The clock for East Ardougne is broken! Speak to Brother Kojo in the Clock Tower south of East Ardougne to begin the quest. He needs you to find the correct large cogs in a dungeon under the tower and restore them to their correct positions. You can only hold 1 cog at a time.
Go down the ladder and follow the path until you come to a square with 4 different coloured tiles;
- Purple area, south-east path. Follow the path until you come to a door, follow the passage and pick up the Rat Poison at the end, retrace your steps and enter the large cavern full of Dungeon Rats. Pull both levers and put the Rat Poison in the trough, the rats will die. Go east to the bars and claim your first large cog (goes into top floor).
- Black area, north-west path. Level 21 Skeletons and other low combat monsters patrol this route. Follow the path until you see 5 fires and a large cog sitting against the wall. Pour bucket of water over the cog and pick it up. (goes into ground floor)
- Blue area, north-east path. Leave the clock tower and head towards West Ardougne, on the way you will see a purpledye spawn and a ladder, go down the ladder and follow the path to the end, push the Odd looking wall and retrieve the large cog. (goes into bottom floor)
- Red area, south-west path. Follow this path until you see 3 level-58 Ogres guarding a room with this cog, defend yourself from their attacks and pick up the large cog. (goes into second floor)
Congratulations, Quest Complete!
- If you are carrying a bucket of water and wearing ice gloves at the same time, then you will obtain 2 black cogs when attempting to take it.
- If you take the black cog first and drop it near the fenced area with rats that contains the purple cog, it becomes suddenly duplicate when dropped directly in front of the fence leading to the purple cog (as long as you haven't pulled the first lever).