|Released||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||Can't be alchemised|
|Low alch||Can't be alchemised|
|Shop price||Not sold|
|Sale price||Can't be sold|
Coins (also known as gp or gold pieces) are RuneScape Classic's currency, traded from players to players and NPCs to players. They are dropped by many monsters and can be rewards from quests. Players can also obtain coins by selling items to shops and from various item spawns. An easy way to get coins is to cast high level alchemy on an item to convert it to coins.
- Players have various names for different amounts of coins:
- 1-999 coins: GP or Gold
- 1.000-999,999 coins: K (e.g. 2k is 2,000 coins)
- 1.000.000-999,999,999 coins: M(il) (e.g. 9mil is 9,000,000 coins)
- 1,000,000,000 or higher amount: B(il) (e.g. 1bil is 1,000,000,000 coins)
- One coin is needed to start the Demon Slayer quest.
|This article is a stub.|
You can help by expanding it.