To fletch efficiently, one should place their desired axes in the first section of their inventories. Next to it should hold a Sleeping bag to reduce fatigue, a knife, and finally 27 logs that your level could cut.
It is recommended to fletch at the Seer's village bank, where it is surrounded by member's only trees needed for training.
Levels 1 - 70 Edit
As there is no Grand Exchange in RuneScape Classic, one must either cut, or buy logs from other players. Then simply make:
- Arrow shafts - (Levels 1 - 10; 231 Logs; 1,155 experience)
- Unstrung longbows - (Levels 10 - 20; 332 Logs; 3,320 experience)
- Unstrung Oak shortbows - (Levels 20 - 25; 206 Oak logs; 3,399 experience)
- Unstrung Oak longbows - (Levels 25 - 35; 582 Oak logs; 14,550 experience)
- Unstrung Willow shortbows - (Levels 35 - 40; 446 Willow logs; 14,829.5 experience)
- Unstrung Willow longbows - (Levels 40 - 50; 1,545 Willow logs; 64,117.5 experience)
- Unstrung Maple shortbows - (Levels 50 - 55; 1,306 Maple logs; 65,300 experience)
- Unstrung Maple longbows - (Levels 55 - 70; 9,802 Maple logs; 570,966.5 experience)
Levels 70 - 99 Edit
The most common way of achieving level 99 fletching is to make bows. Since most likely, you'll obtain the logs yourself, money is not an issue here. In fact, the issue is now time and patience.
- Yew longbows - (Levels 70 - 85; 16,807 Yew logs; 2521050 Experience)
- Magic longbows - (Levels 85 - 99; 53,420 Magic logs; 9,775,860 Experience)
As the high level alchemy value of the bows is 768 and 1,536 for Yew longbows and Magic longbows, high level alchemizing them will return 94,960,896 Coins assuming you actually obtained your own nature-runes.