|Release date: 27 February 2002 (Update)|
|Start: Go to Lumbridge Swamp. Talk to the Warrior there.|
|Monsters to kill:|
Head to Lumbridge Swamp. There you will find four adventurers: an Archer, a Cleric, a Warrior, and a Wizard. Talk to the warrior and keep on talking to them until you get all the info on the 'Lost City'. Now, look for a tree nearby with a "Search" option and click it. A leprachaun will appear. Ask him about the Lost City. He will tell you to get a Dramen staff by carving a Dramen Branch from the Dramen tree in Entrana.
Obtaining the Dramen StaffEdit
Now, quickly bank your hatchet and any armour and take out any equipment you want to use in the battle against the tree spirit (see below). Go to Port Sarim and talk to the monk to go to Entrana. Go down the ladder in the north-west of Entrana and keep on killing zombies until they drop a bronze axe. Head east and then go south past the Greater Demons to find the Dramen Tree. Attempt to cut the tree and a Tree Spirit will come out. (Level 36 woodcutting is needed)
Fighting the Tree SpiritEdit
- On a low level account you can hide behind another player to avoid being attacked by the tree spirit.
- You can bring runes to Entrana, so you might want to bring some with you to the battle and cast the highest level fire spell you can use. However, if your magic level is low, you might want to use mid-level spells in case of failure.
- You could also use a medium-high level account to farm bronze arrows from the zombies. This is beneficial after bringing a bow string and an unstrung bow, then fletching a bow on Entrana.
Wherever you are, use the knife on the Dramen Branch (level 31 crafting is required) to get the Dramen Staff. Now, wield the staff and enter the small empty shack in the Lumbridge Swamp and you will be teleported to Zanaris! The player will receive the following messages:
- The world starts to shimmer
- You find yourself in different surroundings
- Well done you have completed the Lost City of Zanaris quest