- Pink skirt
- 7 balls of wool or 3 balls of wool & 15 coins
- Two onions
- One bunch of redberries
- A pot of flour
- A bucket of water
- Five coins
- Soft clay
- Bronze bar
- 3 Beers
WalkthroughEditTo start the quest speak with Chancellor Hassan and ask him if he needs any help. He will then tell you to go see the spymaster Osman. After finding Osman who is just outside the palace he will tell you that the Prince Ali has been kidnapped by Lady Keli. You should now go to Draynor Village and find Leela, speak with her to get details on the items you need to collect to complete your mission.
You should now:.
- Talk to Ned in Draynor Village and ask him to sell you some rope for 15 coins or he can make you some if you have four balls of wool.
- Talk to Ned again, this time about a wig. He'll make you a wig if you give him three balls of wool .
- Go to Aggie the Witch in Draynor Village.
- Talk to Aggie about skin paste, and she'll make you some from the redberries, flour, water, and ashes .
- Talk to Aggie again about yellow dye and she'll make you some for the onions and the five coins .
- Use the yellow dye with the wig from Ned to dye it blonde.
- With the soft clay in your inventory, speak with Lady Keli (found in the prison, east of Draynor) and convince her to get a key imprint.
- Take the imprint along with the Bronze bar to Osman to get the Bronze key.
- Return to Leela to pick up your duplicate key
Talk to Leela again, and she will tell you the Guards weakness is beer. You will need three.Talk to the guard and give him all three beers .Once you have all of the escape equipment and you have immobilized the guard, use a rope on Lady Keli to tie her up.Use the key to unlock the cell and rescue the prince. Now return to Al Kharid for your reward.
Congratulations! Quest Complete!