|Release date: 25 March 2002|
|Start: Talk to Thormac on top floor of Sorcerer's Tower, south of Seer's Village in Kingdom of Kandarin.|
|Requirements: 31 Prayer
Agility 35? Completion of the Barcrawl
|Items needed: Anti-Dragon Shield, an Antipoison Potion, Dusty Key, Camelot teleport runes, Falador teleport runes.|
|Monsters to kill: None|
These are the three Locations:
NOTE: You really only need to talk to the Seer about the Taverley dungeon Scorpion. It won't let you pass the Odd Looking Wall otherwise. You can collect the other scorpions without hints.
- Barbarian Outpost Scorpion:
- This scorpion can be obtained by completing the Bar Crawl card which is handed to you by the guards. Simply go to every bar located on the card and you will have access to the outpost and obtain the scorpion.
IF YOU HAVE FINISHED THE BAR CRAWL, DISREGARD THIS PART OF THE GUIDE.
The Bar Crawl: The guards will give you a list. Grab around 500gp and visit the bars in this order for convenience:
Forrester Arms Located in Seer's Village north of the Seer's house.
The Dead Man's Chest which can be located in Brimhaven south of the Phoenix gang bar from Hero's Quest. You can come to this bar via a trip from the Ardougne Docks which is just South of Seer's Village or Glory.
Rusty Anchor Inn, which is at Port Sarim south of Falador and West of Draynor which you can sail a ship from Karamja to or simply Glory tele to Draynor and walk there.
Rising Sun, which is located in Falador just next to the White Knights Castle and the Town Centre. It's also Just North of Port Sarim.
Blue Moon Inn, is just south of Varrock Square next to Charlie the Tramp from Shield of Arrav Quest.
Jolly Boar Inn, Can be located just North from Varrock eastern bank and next to the Saw Mill. After you have completed the Bar Crawl, head back to the Barbarian Outpost which is south of the flax fields of Camelot.
Once there, go inside and use the Scorpion Cage on the Kharid Scorpion.
Prayer Guild ScorpionEdit
This Scorpion can be gathered by heading west of Edgeville or North West of the Barbarian Village. Climb up the ladder at the monastery. The north west room with the Prayer Robes should have the Kharid Scorpion. Again, use the Cage on it and then head to Seer's Village to talk to Seer about the last missing scorpion.
Taverley Dungeon ScorpionEdit
- NOTE: It is mandatory to talk to Seer for a hint on this scorpion in order to enter the odd looking wall.
- Once you have gotten the hint from Seer, gear up accordingly. Bring an Anti-Fire Shield, decent armour, a weapon, an Antipoison Potion, Some food, and a Teleport out. DON'T FORGET YOUR DUSTY KEY AND CAGE!!! If you do not have a Dusty Key, look into the Hero's Quest guide.
Once you have passed the animated axes, the poison scorpions, the lava dwarfs, the lesser demons, blue dragons, black demons, and possibly poison spiders, you'll see two coffins and an odd looking wall, push it and use the cage on the scorpion. Head back to Seer's Village and south to Thormac for your reward.
- Thormac the Sorcerer will enchant battle staves for you (costs 40,000 gp)
- 6,625 strength exp
- 1 Quest Point