|Release date: 15 August 2002 (Update)|
|Start: Speak to Councillor Halgrive outside of the East Ardougne church.|
|Length: Short - long (varying depending on skill, patience, and luck)|
|Items needed: 100|
|Monsters to kill: None|
Herding the sheepEdit
Prod every kind of plague sheep a few times, and it will jump into the enclosure. Once inside, kill it by using Poison animal feed on it. If you do not kill the sheep soon after luring it into the enclosure, it will respawn back at its original location and you will have to lure it back in all over again! Every plague sheep will drop plagued sheep remains which should be used on the cattle furnace found in the small house inside the enclosure.
The sheep are found in the following locations:
- Just south-east from the enclosure.
- Directly next to the first group.
- Northwest of the enclosure.
- South of Elena 's house in East Ardougne.
Once all of the remains have been incinerated, return to Councillor Halgrive and receive your reward!
- Before completion of the quest, some players may be able to poison sheeps of the same type and incinerate their remains. It is unknown of whether this is intentional or a glitch.