Stats is an in-game menu that contains two tabs, stats and quest. In the stats tab, players can see their skill levels, equipment status and overall levels that allows you to view both your skill levels and your quest list.
- Main article: Skill
There are 18 skills, each with a maximum possible level of 99. The maximum experience achievable on a skill is 536,870,911 but may be overflowed, this is a difference from RuneScape 2.[ ]Fatigue is displayed on the skills menu despite not itself being a skill, and rather a byproduct of performing skill actions.
There are 5 equipment status stats, whose purposes vary from aiding in
- Defending against hits (Armour)
- Accuracy in attacks (WeaponAim)
- Damage in attacks (WeaponPower)
- Damage when casting spells (Magic)
- Drain rate of prayer points while praying (Prayer)
- Skill total is a counter for the total number of levels accounted from all skills. This may be useful when comparing against other players or trying to reach milestones.
- Combat level is the player's combat level- this is helpful in determining whether or not players should engage in combat situations. This number also governs Pvp interactions in the wilderness (see also)- The maximum possible combat level is 123
Note: if a player places their cursor over a certain skill, they will see instead their current skill's XP and the next level's XP.
- Main article: Quests
|PrayGood||Skill||4 January 2001 - 24 May 2001|
|PrayEvil||Skill||4 January 2001 - 24 May 2001|
|GoodMagic||Skill||4 January 2001 - 24 May 2001|
|EvilMagic||Skill||4 January 2001 - 24 May 2001|
|Tailoring||Skill||4 January 2001 - April 2001|
|Hiding||Status||4 January 2001 - 10 May 2001|
|Carpentry||Skill||30 April 2002 - 12 December 2002|